Blister Packaging: It is a type of plastic packaging, but the production process is different. The production process of blister is to use vacuum to suck plastic materials into different rows of products. The steps: first open the product mold, drill a lot of vacuum holes in the mold, and then install the mold on the blister machine. The blister machine heats the plastic roll or sheet through high temperature, and uses vacuum to suck the material into the mold tool. Form the product. After cooling, it can be cut into an independent product.
Clamshell Blister Packs products mainly include: blister, tray, blister box, synonyms are: vacuum cover, blister, etc.
Clamshell Blister Packs
1. It has excellent transparency and smoothness and good display effect.
2. Excellent surface decoration performance, can be printed without surface treatment, easy to suppress patterns, easy to metal treatment
3. It has good mechanical strength.
4. Good barrier performance to oxygen and water vapor.
5. Good chemical resistance and can withstand the erosion of many chemical substances.
6. It is non-toxic and has reliable hygienic performance. It can be used for packaging food, medicine and medical equipment, and it can be Y-ray to sterilize the packaged items.
7. It has good adaptability to environmental protection and can be recycled economically and conveniently; when its waste is incinerated, no harmful substances harmful to the environment are produced. Such sheets are considered to be an ideal packaging material that meets environmental protection requirements.
Please feel free to contact the Blister clamshell Packaging Manufacturer if necessary
Copyright © QINGDAO KUSH PACKAGING CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved