Blister products: Just listen to the product name and know that it is made of plastic. It is to heat the flat plastic hard sheet material to soften it, absorb it on the surface of the mold in a vacuum manner, and wait for it to cool and form.
Blister products are widely used in the electronics, electrical appliances industry, food industry, hardware tools, medicine, health care products, automobiles, cultural and sports goods and other industries. The use of Blister Packaging has brought more convenience to our lives. The market has been moving forward and changing. What we have to do is to grasp the strings of the times and make progress together with the times.
Blister Clamshell Packaging includes: blister, tray, blister box, also called: vacuum cover, blister, etc.
The transparent plastic hard sheet is transformed into a transparent plastic with a specific convex shape during the manufacturing of the blister process, and is covered on the surface of the product, thereby protecting and beautifying the product. Alias blister, vacuum hood, plastic mask. According to the form of blister can be divided into: single blister, double blister, card blister and blister card blister.
Also known as plastic inner support, the plastic hard piece is made into plastic with a specific groove by the blister process, and the product is placed in the groove to protect and beautify the product.
This kind of blister product has a lid and a bottom, and the bottom and the lid are connected together to form a double-fold blister box. The bottom and the lid are separated into a blister box.
The blister tray is made of special materials, and a layer of velvet material is glued to the ordinary plastic hard sheet, so that the surface of the tray has a velvet texture, which is used to improve the quality of packaging.
Like the flocking inner support, special materials are used, and the surface resistance is less than 10 to the 11th ohm. Mainly used for blister trays of electronic and IT products.
Blister Clamshell Packaging
1. Large reduction in consumables, weight reduction, convenient transportation, and excellent sealing performance, which belong to the category of environmentally friendly green packaging;
2. Any special-shaped products can be packaged, without any auxiliary cushioning materials when packing;
3. The product is transparent and visible after packaging through the blister process, has a beautiful appearance, is easy to sell, belongs to mechanized, automated packaging, modern management, saves manpower, and improves efficiency.
Blister forming machine, punching machine, sealing machine, high frequency machine, folding machine.
Plastic sheet-cutting-sheet fixing-heating-forming-demoulding-trimming-finished product
1. Blister molding is only suitable for producing products with relatively uniform wall thickness, and cannot produce plastic products with extremely poor wall thickness.
2. Within 1 to 2mm or thinner is a normal category.
3. The stretch of blister molded products is subject to certain restrictions. The diameter-to-depth ratio of blister molding of plastic containers is generally not more than 1, and in extreme cases it should not exceed 1.5.
4. The dimensional accuracy of blister molding is poor, and the relative error is generally more than one percent.
The company also provides Clamshell Blister Packs, please feel free to contact us if necessary
Previous: The Performance, Characteristics and Advantages of Polyester Film Bags
Copyright © QINGDAO KUSH PACKAGING CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved